Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Fairy tail.

This week we have started writing about fairy tail writing this is what I have done.  
Orientation:
intro:It was a normal day making my daily clickbait videos I mean my good content videos, I love my videos
and my how i’m good at fortnite.

physical setting:I heard there were magical beans located at the south of England UK, I was determined to
get these magical beans. I heard if you got the beans your body will turn into a clickbaiter.

Characters: I heard there was an ugly giant, Sameer and the grant prize a hairy golden chicken for myself
ali a, the chicken will be the ultimate clickbait.

Hook to the problem: once I climbed the the beanstalk I heard something dangerous, it sounded so
dangerous  that it was clickbait worthy...
    




Problem: There is a big ugly giant, the face on the giant was horrifying I had to make a clickbait video.
The giant said these exact words, “FE FI FOU FUM I SMELL A CLICKBAIT ON MY DRUM”   

1 comment:

  1. Kumasta Eddy!

    Good job getting your Orientation and the start of your problem up. I like the way you are choosing to change up your fairytale.

    I wonder if for your next post you can go back and edit out your prompts such as "Intro" "Setting" etc. This way your story will read like a book. It's a great way to organize your ideas, but by removing those bits your writing will be even better.

    I am interested to see what happens next!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.