Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

English Task: Sentence starters

A shrill cry echoed in the mist, the screech was so loud the man agonised in pain as the voice continued it's dreadful roar, the man perused his way through the forest forcing himself through this horrendous voice. minutes have passed and the man perused the forest of the mist, this man was determined to find the so called elixir to heal the maiden who was lying down on her bed sick.

 It's been weeks, months since he journeyed through the forest but still has no luck trying to find the elixir, soon that day when hope was lost he came past the core of the screeching sound and smashed it in to atoms, he saw a ginormous door that looks freshly made so he said to himself "I pooped myself" he entered with no regarded as the brown slug went down his thighs soon down his whole leg.

When he entered the door he saw the magical unicorn, the unicorn came up to the man then started to lick off the drown slug the unicorn has not tasted anything like that so a woman in a white robe came out of some sort of portal, the woman said "what have thy search for coming all the way here" so the man yelled "i an dire need of .................

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.