Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Music

1. The difference between the keyboard and the piano is the keyboard is more digital and you can play any song that keyboard has and the piano is more manual and you have to play a song with music paper.

2. I think it's because the white and black keys are either flat or sharp.

3. the right-hand plays the bass and the left plays the melody

5 facts that you probably didn't know about Stevie Wonder:
1. Stevie Wonder was born in 1950 in Saginaw, Michigan
2. In his 53-year career, he has recorded for only one record label: Tamla, one of the Motown imprints.
3. when he plays keyboard he doesn't use his right thumb
4. He and Bob Dylan both released their debut albums in 1962.
5. Stevie Wonder is not dead.

Guitar                      Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi-Blaze of Glory          His real name isJohn Francis Bongiovi
Guitar                                      He plays the guitar 
Drums                                      
Double Bass
Voice


Today in Music he was playing with guitars and we were trying to practice all the cords on guitars and I mastered the E, G and D card which was very fortunate for me because it will help me if I pick guitar for my solo performance. 

In music, we were playing the instrument called drums, there were two sets of drums there was an electric drum and a normal drum. it was fun 

Solo Performance
1. The instrument that I have chosen in this music lesson is the drums, I chose the drums because I get lessons on how I could play the drums. I also chose this because I already have some experience on how the drums work.
2. I Have really thought of a song but I was thinking about playing the eye of the tiger.
3. This song eye of the tiger was made for the movie rock.
4. I'm not nervous because I have a lot of confidence on stage. 
5. i think the hardest part of song is the middle because that's where you have to go fast and slow over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.