Pages

Monday 5 November 2018

Dogs make better pets than cats

I think that dogs are better than cats. Why? because of all the things that you can do with your dog. dogs are easier to train than cats, cat are always lazy and they do nothing all day. dogs follow orders to which cats don't.

Dogs go outside to pee or poo cats do not, you'll have to buy a potty for them and that could cost a lot because of all the sand that you'll need to buy. Many many dogs have saved lives but cats have not. when you get cats for the first time it might take some time just to get there trust but, god in the other hand don't need that much time to get use to there owners, sure so some dogs take more time to get use to than others but that is only on rare accusations.

Dogs are a mans best friend that's the same for women too, for example if you want to look cute or attract attention to yourself you can get like a cute little cup dogs. if you try taking cats out they might not like strangers touching them and that can result to scratches to the person who pats the cat.           

3 comments:

  1. Hello Eddy,I really like how you have put in comas. I think you have done well on your post. But maybe next time you could put a capital letter after the full stops. This blog is very persuasive because it show clear reasons why dogs are better then cats great job!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eddy

    Austin gave you some great feedback about where to put your capital letters and I expect to see improvement on your next posts!

    You offered some really interesting ideas about why dogs are better than cats and had sensible points to back up your statements. Well done. Your persuasive writing is coming along.

    Be mindful of your punctuation, as that will improve the overall quality of your writing!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eddy, I am Miss.Birtch’s mum and I live in Canada. I really enjoyed reading your blog about dog’s making better pets than cats and you had some very persuasive facts on why you believe this . I am not sure if you know Miss Birtch is a cat lover and she has tried to train her cat Prince to walk on a leash outside and I agree with you cats are not quite as easy to train!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.