Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Persuasive writing

Persuasive Writing
I’m most certain that blogging helps us improve our learning, because think of all the
things that people could send you after almost every post that you make. You could
improve your work by just a single blog comment.


Another reason why I think that blogging can help you is when you are stuck on a
question you can just go to someone’s blog and get some ideas off of their blog.
Blogging helps us in class to, when the teacher tell the whole class to share their
work classmates can give you feedback towards your work this really this would really
help a tone during your work. If you have nothing to do you could free write and post it
on your blog, it also could improve you with your commenting by reading other peoples
comment you can get ideas off of them and put it on yours.

When someone comments on your blog they can give you very good tips on what you
should do next time, after word you may fix or redo your work to make it better. overall
I think that blogging helps with everything about learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.