Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

Favorite day

I had the best day at athletic. I loved seeing all the try hard there. I did my best in all my races but unfortunately I only got into 200m finals. All the other kids from our school like Aron Perez, Michael Harris, Gerald Sanchez and Waisea Henry made it into the finals and did a great job. I think we all represented our school really well and I think we all did our best even though it started to rain but. the most challenging thing that me and the boys did was the relay 4x100 run even though we were coming second to last we managed to come third in the relay. Some of the other girls did well in there events. Even though we all had fun i think it was a really fun.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy

    I am glad to hear that last Friday you had a great day at Canterbury Athletics. I can tell you are really proud of your performance and how well your mates did. I bet you all represented Hornby High School so well and showed your CARR values.

    You are a very talented athlete and I hope that you continue to take sports opportunities as you move up to Year 9!

    -Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.