Pages

Friday 30 November 2018

Adrenaline Park

November 29th was the last day of EOTC week although the week was fun, all fun must end. yesterday we went to adrenaline forest for the day it was my favorite. It was really fun there and very challenging at first but i got use to it when time passed on.  

One way i showed my CARR value  was by committing and getting the cores done. Sadly I only got to do level 2,3,6 but not 4 I didn't have time to complete level four. My favorite part was level 6 because it really got my blood pumping and my legs were shaking because of the height level I was on. The most challenging part for me was level 2 it was really really high up, I almost fainted half way through the track. I accomplished level 2b 2, 3b 3 and 4 i thought i did well.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.