Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Writing

Hello I'm Edrian and i was told to watch this video so i could write about it.

It was finally time for the presents, my father gave me a box with a bow inside it and i thought to myself, "why would it have a bow inside of it?" My Dad went back for another thing i couldn't wait, "it was a puppy!" i screamed with excitement, "I should name her Edrian".

 I loved playing with her, she was my best friend in the whole wide world no one could top her. Years have passed and one day I came back from school I was feeling sad because everyone made fun of my braces, well i went to Edrian and i played with her. Edrain didn't look good she looked as if she was sick. a few days later Edrian  was lying on the floor and was not waking up, i called Dad and he took her to the vet hospital to see what was wrong with her. After a while I was allowed to go in and see how he was. I was sad to see her like this so i started crying my dad came back from talking to the vet and he had some bad news he said, "I'm sorry but Edrian is going to pass away" I had a massive frown on my face and I started crying again. 

I liked this task because we had something to do and it was actually fun.
I thought the video was really Sad and Kinda dark.
We had to write down our perspective with either the dog or girl.

This is the video we had to write about.
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy,

    I know today's writing task took a lot of work and some resilience, but I am very pleased with the creative writing you got done. I like how you really put emotion and feeling into your description of the music video. I think it was a nice touch that you decided to name the dog, and what a coincidence, you named it Edrian!

    Today you really showed resilience. Well done and I hope we can do another writing task like this again soon.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.