Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Narrative writing.






Problem: There is a big ugly giant, the face on the giant was horrifying I had to make a clickbait video.
The giant said these exact words, “FE FI FOU FUM I SMELL A CLICKBAITER ON MY DRUM”
the giant came and got me and stored me in his anti clickbait dungeon...  

Explanation: Day 200 aka 2 hours I don’t think i can live without uploading a clickbait video,
my armpit hairs have grown tremendously over the time but, then I heard him my prince has come
to save me. My prince yelled out with the most charming voice, “Let down your hair!” of course
hair on my head wasn’t long enough.


Solution:I should never make clickbait videos i want to do more minecraft lets play videos.
I love minecraft and i should play it for the rest of my life. No more clickbaiting people and
no changing my intro song everytime.

1 comment:

  1. Hi eddy

    Please reformat this so it is not running off the page!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.