Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

How to set up a 3D printer

this is how you set up a 3D printer, first you turn the printer at the bottom right back on the station then you get whatever you need to print a download it on the computer connected to the 3D printer, next you  set up the 3d printer so it would print out the hot plastic that comes out of the 3Dprinter, first you add a layer of plastic to make the base then you change the hight of the printer to get it to print and then you press print then the 3Dprinter should do the rest of the work by making your design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.