Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

EOTC week

EOTC Week
We did a lot of things in EOTC week. We went to a Marae, omaka sout camp, adrenaline forest and Spencer park. the first days was the Marae because i have not been to a Marae before and that was my first time going, at first it was boring because the man i the Marae spoke for 20 minutes but, after he talk they sang a beautiful song to us all and we sung back to them. We had drink a drink of water and we went saright to the Museum. It was really fun there because I got to learn a lot of Moari history and they survived through out all these years. The next day we went to Omaka scout camp it was a really gloomy day and I hated the weather, because of the weather we could do our activities that well because it was muddy and wet but, we got to have a wonderful day on the week after. Next day we went to the best place ever it was Adrenaline forest, it really got my blood pumping and the was sweating so much because of the hight we were on. At lunch we had fish and chip it was the best I just loved that day I got to complete at least 4 levels. 

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Eddy!

    It sounds like you really had an excellent time at EOTC Week. I am so happy that you were able to join us. I like that you enjoyed the museum and learning more about our history. You might be able to go back to the museum one day because it is free to enter. That way you could have more time to look at the other exhibits.

    I think my favourite day was Adrenalin Forest also, and I enjoyed the yummy fish and chips! I hope next time I can try the ropes course!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.