Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Passion Project

Passion project I chose was great i loved experiencing new things in Math Crafts. I've done think that i haven't really done before. It was really fun creating things out of paper. we made a lot of things like the Mobia strips, Meanders and String Art. I learned that if you cut a mobia strip on a certain way you can get different styles. the part i enjoyed the most was nothing although it was interesting I didn't really enjoy it. I disliked the whole thing because it wasn't really my style and i didn't really like some of the things we did during our class time. Next time I would pick something that doesn't involve math or science. overall I thought the groups in my class did a out standing job all of them did very very well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.