Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Digestive system

Digestive system:
The food goes in through the mouth and combines with your saliva it turns into a substance called bolus, then it makes it way through the oesophagus then goes in the stomach and bounces it around while it's getting dissolved by the acids that are in your stomach once it has finished in the stomach it would have been turned in to a liquid, then it would go through the duodnnm then it travels through the small intestines and gets processed and ready so it could go in the large intestines, when it's going through the large intestines it would have removed any access liquid and enters the rectum which sends a message to your brain telling that your ready to let it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy

    It's good to see that you are sharing some great learning to your blog. I was wondering what class this work was for. If you include an introduction to your blog post before sharing your work, it makes it clear to the reader what you are talking about.

    I also can only see one full stop, when this looks like the length of a really awesome paragraph! You should try to edit this post and see if you can add in 5-6 more full stops. That would make this a great piece of writing. You included a lot of facts but they are all blending together.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.