Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Greek mythology (Poseidon)

The Greek god that I am going to talk about is Poseidon, he is the God of the seas, Rheia and Kronos mated and Rheia gave birth to 6 different babies they're names were Zeus, Hera, Demeter, Haides, Hestia and Poseidon, Poseidon and the rest of his brother's and sister apart from Zeus were eaten by their father Kronos. After getting saved by his brother Zeus he was given a special triton that he could wield in the future war against the titans, Once they were victorious with the war Zeus gave his brother Poseidon the role to rule the seas. he is not just the god of the seas he is also the god of earthquakes and Heros, his Children are Orion, Triton, Theseus, and Polyphemus and his roman name is Neptune. 

1 comment:

  1. i really like this post, but i think its a bit bunched up, and maybe needs to be set out better, and also maybe add a picture like the instructions were g.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.