Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Kiwibaker

Today in Cooking we are making a blog post about one of the things that we have baked in our time being in Cooking, so I'm going to talk about how my group made 3 banana loaves. We planned out our recipe, ingredients and method on a piece of paper, that was fun because I got to learn how people in New Zealand got to make banana cake. The next couple of days we started making the banana cake batter, we got all of the ingredients to put in one g bowl ready to put into the loaf trays, that was probably the part that I liked the most. We didn't get time to make any changes into our recipe but it was delicious anyway, there were key skills that I have learnt during that time I learnt when to put the chocolate chips in the mixture instead of the top on the banana loaf, I enjoyed this very much because I got to learn most of the raising agents in the Kiwi baker unit and we also got to bake our food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.