Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Bake sale

Today we did a bake sale. It was a fundraiser for family's who can't afford any food, that was the reason why we all did this project. There were mini samples that i brought out for the teachers it wasn't that fun giving teachers any of the samples because i don't like people eating in front of me. Once I was done i helped selling the cakes i also advertised the bake sale it sort of work so Jordan and Tj helped advertise the bake sale. The people who sold the cakes were me, Alyscia, Faith, Trisha and Ruby B.

1 comment:

  1. Eddy, you did a really great job explaining what we are fundraising for! I am wondering why you don't like people eating in front of you? Did you try any of the samples?

    I also like how you included the classmates who helped you with the advertising and selling. I am very proud of the hard work 8Bh put in to this fundraiser.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.