Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

cybersmart

This is what me and my buddy Austin did in cyber smart we did a video about what you should do on social media. It has some good facts in it and you should watch it. We made this from an app called Screencastify that's why our faces are there. We wrote this using google docs. As i was making this i learnt that you should be safe when you are online. but next time i should add more details on to my facts. Tell me what i should do next time comment down below.   

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Eddy.

    I enjoyed watching your Screencastify with Austin. I think each time you do a recording you are sounding more confident with your reading out loud.

    I like how you took the feedback and help from the teachers in class to make your blog post longer and more interesting to your reader. That is showing our value of achievement.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the complement miss Birtch!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.