Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Science

today in science I did all my book work from page 56-79, it was a tough challenge because of all the things that i had to do during the time with my book work, all and all I think I did a good job with my work because i had to do at least 23 pages. I wrote down the states of matter and how they work, I also did the cross word puzzle, and i also wrote down scientific words that relate to our week work. I also learn how tubes work in science which was interesting in my book *pa dum tssss*.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eddy!

    It sounds like you are working hard in Year 9 Science. That is really excellent to see and it sounds like you had some interesting activities in your book work today. Make sure you remember to proofread your work before you post, as you are missing some full stops and capital letters, which I know you know how to fix!!

    Your joke was also funny!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.