Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

3D print

Today in CMM1 I started to 3D printing my own 3D print because of the last one not coming up that well, the back was all melted and disgusting all and all I didn't like it. I wanted to start up the same shoe design but this time hopefully look better than it was before hopefully, he back would be yucky and melty like it was before, also I started a new design on a shoe I did this because it really gives off the basketball side of me, basketball is a passion of mine and I hope that I would get into a High league basketball team in the NBA. 

1 comment:

  1. That is a good start Edrian. Your blog would really benefit from some pictures of your design. These could either be a screen shot or camera shot of your work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.