Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

English

I have never felt anything quite this warm before, this warmth where does it come from,  what to know where this warmth is coming from, "ahh" I said with a happy mood, "It is coming from the circular figure up upon the sky" I said calmly, I stared for a while but every time I did it would harm my eyes, I wonder why that happened. I stood then started lying down on the warm ground, I soon started realising that the longer that I lay down on the blazing sun it would burn me I couldn't name the paint but, it terribly harmed my skin, parts of my body were a disgusting red.... to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.