Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Art

Painting Techniques: In art this term we have been learning how do paint techniques. The techniques we used were Gesso, texture, blending, and layers. Gesso's are a liquids that you paint and its a base so that the paint doesn't get through. Texture is the type of painting that you create. blending and layers is just combining a bunch of different colours together. These re pretty much all the painting styles that we used. 

Here are some of the art that i have created using the techniques.









2 comments:

  1. Hey Eddy, your paintings are really good. I like how you put in a lot of information about the techniques and the paints you used. Next time you should re read your post to fix any mistakes but apart from that it is a good post and good art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Edrian, when you put your mind to it, yoou produce good work. your paint techniques are actually really nice. I really would like to see you focus a whole lot more in class as you could be doing some very cool things here.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.