Pages

Monday 2 November 2020

Gymnastics

Today in P.E we did Gymnastics, today I went on the trampoline doing a bunch of sequence, although it was tough i managed to get through it, it wasn't perfect but i was proud of what I was able to accomplish in that short while in P.E. The sequence I did consisted in a bunch of moves, those moves was Tuck jump, 180 spin, straddle jump, bike jump, stomach jump, air role, stomach jump and a back jump turn and another back jump, we had to do this in one go. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.