Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Math

Today, in class we all made 3D shapes with paper. The reason why we did this is because Geometry is what we are learning about in maths this week. I have made a rectangular prism for my first one and I also made a hexagonal prism for my second choice of 3D shape. I have had fun with this learning session and I hope I get to do this again in the near future. Tell me if I have missed anything out.     
In Maths we have been working on:
 Geometry
Our W.A.L.T is:
 We are learning to create and construct nets of different 3D shapes.
My shape is called:
 Hexagonal prism and rectangular prism. 
It has:
Faces:6/14
Edges:13/27
Vertices:21/10

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eddy

    Like I mentioned to you in class, this is a very well written blog post and some of the most detailed work I saw today. Well done on using the chart to help organize your ideas and to make sure that all of the important information was included in your post.

    Very well done! It's great to see you posting on your blog again.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.