Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

CyberSmart

Article- Valedictorian Anonymously
This is what my opinion about this article. My other opinion's are about this is guy and why did he do this and what did he achieve by doing this kind of thing. This is kind and all but he had to have a reason for doing this why wasn't there a reason that said why he did it in the article because I am really curious on why he would do this. the good side about this is that he did something nice for a whole year on a social. If i could i would give this guy a reward maybe a dollar or 2 for this guy. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy
    I would really like you to reread your writing before posting it to your blog. Some of your points are a little bit confusing and I am unsure of what your main points are.

    I do think you had a good idea about him doing this as just a random act of kindness.

    Have another look at this post and see if you can make some changes to help us understand your ideas better. Post that as a new post so we can see your before and after.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.