Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Writing

She saw it coming from around the corner... "Their it is" she said as the white blob of monster grew thicker and thicker. The girl stood there looking at the white blob feasting on the an old almost died out corps of Pepa Pig. The girl didn't know what to do so she did what anybody that's stupid would do of course she ran and the white blob heard her foot steps but luckily the white blob could not see. The white blob screamed why you may ask well it's because the white blob use Eco location to find it's way around the area. the girl took a turn into a spot where the... to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.