Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

ANZAC Jack

ANZAC Jack

I like the new type of novel study because I like the books and it
involves better things unlike the last reading activities.
activities.The most interesting part of the story is when they
help out ANZAC Jack. I thought it was nice of them. I’m not
really wondering about anything about the book well because
i don’t really care about what we read. I predict that ANZAC
Jack might go to prison for making a living from stealing. The
cops might catch him one day stealing so he goes to prison.
Although it’s a bad thing he still might go to prison for stealing.
I don’t know this but i’m just trying to predict what is going
happened in the story. I also have another prediction since
ANZAC Jack doesn’t know where lucas lives so he might
accidentally rob lucas's house after that he goes to prison for
stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.