Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Science

In science, we have been learning about acids and bases, this topic has been kind of difficult, but I got through it just fine. We have used this thing called the universal indicator. so basically, I showed us weather the chemicals that we used were either acids or bases. Then we learned about the Ph scale, it was basically a range of how acidic or basic the chemicals were, the Ph scale was numbered from 1 to 14. acids are obviously acidic the most acidic acids are red and they are lower than 7 in the Ph scale and the base is the chemicals that are higher than 7, 14 are the most alkali.

this is what we did in science today. 
we use chemicals such as the universal indicator to find out if the other chemicals. 

   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy! You did a good job at summarising what an acid and a base are. Next time it would be great to see more detail about the experiment: what chemicals did you use? how did you make the different colours? why did you manage to get different colours?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.