Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Social studies

These past few weeks of social studies we have been learning about migration and the migration topic my class has been working on is refugees and how different refugees around the world migrate. They migrate because of their corrupt government and wars in their countries, people in those countries cannot live in those harsh environments. What I found interesting was how they migrated across the seas just for a better life for themselves, but what they don't know is they would arrive at their destination only to be disappointed because those countries don't let people in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.