Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Music Reflection


  1. What instrument did you choose to learn and why? I would like to play on the piano because I find it easy to play and I would like to learn more about it.
  2. What song did you choose to learn and why? I haven't chosen a song yet, but I hope to learn and master the song I would like to learn.
  3. What was challenging about this piece and how did you overcome the challenges? I had some challenges of my own while I was playing, one of them was always pressing the wrong key on the piano.
  4. Were you happy with your final recording/performance? why? I didn't record, but I did get to play some songs.
  5. What would you change about your performance if you could do it again? no, I wouldn't because I didn't get to do it.
  6. Were you happy with your overall grade and why? I wasn't happy nor sad because i didn't get to perform.
  7. What have you enjoyed about Music this semester? Playing on the piano.


1. Why did you decide to do the research project? Because the teacher told me to do it.

2. What did you choose to research and not perform/why? I and my friend Jordan decided to do "Rap" as our research task.

3. What interesting findings did you find when researching? I found out that Rap originated in the streets of New York.

4. Were you happy with your final project? Yes, because I thought me and my friend worked hard on it.

5. Were you happy with your overall grade and why? I haven't gotten my overall grade so I don't really know what to feel about it right now.

6. What have you enjoyed about Music this semester? I have enjoyed everything weather it was playing the instruments or having fun with my friends by working together to succeed in our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.