Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

Critical literacy

1. Is the text fair?
it wasn't fair because not everyone in that age goes out drinking.

2.how are children, teenagers or young adults constructed in this text?
the male adults are young adults going out drinking.

3. how does the text present age, gender or culture groups?
I saw a group of young kiwi and Maori adults drinking

4. why is this text written this way?
people don't want young males to drink and drive


1. Is the text fair?
this isn't fair because not all maori young adults make drinking parties like in the video


2.how are children, teenagers or young adults constructed in this text?
the young adults are drinking in a party


3. how does the text present age, gender or culture groups?
maori young adults are drinking in a party


4. why is this text written this way?
to make more maori people stop



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.