Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Music

what is the purpose of Christmas music?
Christmas music is for keeping the Christmas spirit alive.

what is your favourite Christmas song and why?
is drummer boy because it has Justin Bieber singing it and I love and support his doings

Watch brett domino- how to write a Christmas song on youtube?
yes

Are there any New Zealand Christmas song?
apparently: All I want for Christmas is you



write a poem about new Zealand poem
I'm under a tree
with a Christmas jolly show
there aren't any crows
while I say what are those
there are some rocks
 inside socks


What have you liked learning this year?
I liked learning how to play the drums


What have you found most challenging this year?
playing the piano


What would I like to do next year?
I would like to continue playing the drums


what is composition?
the nature of something's ingredients or constituents; how a whole or mixture is made up.


what composition have I chosen?
I haven't really thought about it yet but when I do I'll tell you 


what idea's have I chosen so far and what would I like to work on?
I would like to work on playing the drums and learning more songs from the drums.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.