Pages

Monday 12 March 2018

what my name means

I got my name from my mum and dad's  names my mum's name is (remedios) i got the name "ed" in her name and my dad's name is (victorian) and i got the "rian" from my dad's name. my name also means small whirlpool. what i thought about the video we watched is that i thought that it was really interesting what there names meant but i wasn't really happy about them not using there real names. if i could give them one advise it would be that they should have used there real names to start of with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eddy,
    I enjoyed learning the meaning behind your full name 'Edrian' I think it is very special that it's part of your mum's and part of your dad's name.
    Thank you for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.