Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

stuff

Aim: to get water out of the tree
  1. to get water off a tree
  2. with a plastic bag
  3. use rocks so the water goes down the bag
  4. wait for afew days










 Method:

  1. put bag/zip lock on the tree (on a branch).
  2. use rubber band to tie it on. 
  3. wait for a week 
  4. see if there is water in the bag/zip lock.
  5. measure in a measuring tube. 

Equipment:

  1. Bag/zip lock
  2. tree
  3. rubber band
  4. measuring tube



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.