Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Temple.

P1(Lotus Flower)
We were talking about an indian god. the god was pointing up and down.
I didn’t know what it meant so the woman told us what it meant,
it meant the indian god was honored up in heaven and down on earth.
She was talking about the lotus flower after that we started making it,
the lotus flower what we made what out of paper. Once i was finished i
put it on my hair.
P2(Cookies/police)

After the temple we went out for cookies and pure New Zealand water.
Myself Tj,Dylan and Sam talked for a little then we had to line up to go to the shrine.
When we got there we all sat down and one of the leaders taught us how to meditate.
Then the police came and 6 of the students went up and roll played it was funny.
The police asked if we wanted to try out some of their gear it was funny seeing
my mates wearing oversized clothes…
well after that we had to go back to school and go to
tech but that day was a very amusing day

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eddy,
    I really enjoyed reading your recount of our trip to the temple yesterday. The detail that you added about the snacks we had, who you chatted with and the police presentation was very impressive and made your piece unique. I also liked that you added the photo to show the lotus in your hair that you wrote about.
    Your writing is really improving! Keep taking risks and trying new things.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.