Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Gymnastics

In P.E myself and my class has done gymnastics, at the start of gymnastics I got I didn't really know what I was doing and throughout the weeks of gymnastics I started to get used to what we were getting taught and everything started to get a little bit easier, The first equipment I went on was the mini-tramp and once I did all the activities on the mini-tramp I went on the parallel beem and that was probably the second hardest I've done, after I went on the Horizonte bar and that was the hardest one I've done yet, there was one skill we had to do that was really hard for me it was called Back wards hip circle and it was really hard, but eventually I got used to it and did it properly the first time today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.