Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Science (bottle)

In science today we went and finished off my group's rocket bottle, we painted in and added wings to it and everything. I learned how to make a bottle rocket and hopefully, in the future, I can learn more about pressure and how it works. I really can't wait to launch out fully made rocket bottle.

13-9-19
today in our lovely science class we launched our bottle rockets and it was very very amusing. First, we went and filled our bottle rockets a quarter of the bottle then made our way to the field, then we shoved this rubber piece that was attached to the pump after we pumped the pump and then we saw the bottle flying off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.