Pages

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Hauora in Science

Aim: I want to find out how long can meat be preserved.

Method:Try to preserve meat with salt, sugar, and honey.
which of these 

Put 3 pieces of meat into a bag and then put either salt,honey o sugar into he bag. You can try all of these by using the three ingredients and three zip-lock bags.

Equipment:

  1. honey.
  2. salt.
  3. sugar.
  4. Sanitary Gloves.
  5. Zip-lock bags/Sandwich bags.
  6. meat.



DESCRIPTION:
We took pictures of the meat and it turn out bad. the honey was really wet. and the salted meat was kinda good the outside it looked good but the inside was not that good it was still meaty in the inside and the sugared was pretty much the same with the honeyed meat beside from that it was so fun and yucky.   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eddy, I'm excited to see what your expriment will turn out like. You really explained the experiment well. Maybe next time you could use capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eddy,
    I am excited to see what your experiment will turn out like. You really explained the experiment well. Maybe next time you could use capital letters.
    Great job Rykin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eddy, I like the way you have a good clear description about the meat. Maybe next time you could talk about the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.