Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Filtration

For science, we did filtration with dirty water. The aim of this experiment was to filter out dirty water using different filters to try to get the dirty water as clean as we could. for we used charcoal, sawdust rocks, and the filter paper. we poured the dirty water in through each of the filters. We were using the filter paper last. The results were not as I imagined the water was still dirty after using all four filter methods. My question is why the water was still dirty after the process it went through?


Life Straw


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.