Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Health

Whare tapa wha is about hauora's four dimensions. (what are the four dimensions?)  the four dimensions are made up of fr different parts Social, wellbeing, spiritual and mental theses what makeup hauora/whare tapa wha.

(How did I contribute to my team?) I helped my team by cutting out most of the walls on out "whare" and I also put the walls and roof together.

(how did I cope with the challenge and how did I relate to my team?)
I made sure everybody helps with our whare because if I hadn't done that we would have finished late instead of finishing later.




This is our end result when we finished our whare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.